Trophy Patches

I bought all the DLC on Valkyria Chronicles hoping that they would release a trophy patch if a bunch of people bought the DLC. T_T

Siren Blood Curse
Ditto.

Valkyria Chronicles
Agreed, although they did do what I like to see non-trophy titles do, which is to have an in-game achievement system (see: medals). It's nothing that gets recorded outside of the game, of course, but it does at least provide that extra completion challenge, and gives a visible confirmation of your feats like trophies do.

Ditto.

Agreed, although they did do what I like to see non-trophy titles do, which is to have an in-game achievement system (see: medals). It's nothing that gets recorded outside of the game, of course, but it does at least provide that extra completion challenge, and gives a visible confirmation of your feats like trophies do.
Star Ocean Till the End of Time called their goals "Trophies"

Some of them were insane like "Beat end boss with a level 1 character"

Additionally: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm.

And any other game that started a series/franchise with trophies in later installments, really. Call it OCD if you'd like, but I just find it irritating when a game in a series gets singled out like that, lol.

And any other game that started a series/franchise with trophies in later installments, really. Call it OCD if you'd like, but I just find it irritating when a game in a series gets singled out like that, lol.
You must hate that the Resistance Fall of Man series did that.

They even released a collection and they never added trophies to the first game. XD

This kind of bugs me as well, especially when I get a lot of trophies in the other games of the series.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"