Bugs Report

BigPete7978

PSLS Level: Silver
Use this thread to post any bugs that you are encountering with the newly launched forums. Any and all bugs are a necessity, considering the forums will be officially launching soon. Thank you for your help in launching the PSLS Forums.

Last edited:
- The links at the bottom for social media aren't showing the images correctly
- The options aren't showing while typing a reply (bold, italic, alignment, etc.) The buttons are there, but aren't displaying
- No avatars are able to be uploaded to the forums
- Seems to be an error with images, like they aren't linked to the correct area within the server. Which is why the images aren't showing via the categories/forums/pages on the front end of the forums.

Last edited:
kdir(): Permission denied
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. mkdir() in XenForo/Helper/File.php at line 68
  3. XenForo_Helper_File::createDirectory() in XenForo/Model/Avatar.php at line 335
  4. XenForo_Model_Avatar->_writeAvatar() in XenForo/Model/Avatar.php at line 206
  5. XenForo_Model_Avatar->applyAvatar() in XenForo/Model/Avatar.php at line 69
  6. XenForo_Model_Avatar->uploadAvatar() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 548
  7. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionAvatarUpload() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /app/shared/xenforo_psl/releases/20140131010100/index.php at line 13
Are the errors that are received when trying to upload an avatar to the site. Seems as if it is a server error.

So far it appears that all bugs you've posted have been resolved. I was having some of these issues a couple days ago, but all looks good now. I'll keep an eye out for any further issues.

I don't know if this might be because of the forums or related to something else, idk but the voting system for the main page (a.k.a. home) is acting weird. I don't know if it's a disqus issue or if it might have to do with the new forums, but I just thought you guys might want to know.

When I use my phone to reply to threads, I have to type in portrait mode because the header blocks the text box in landscape mode.

For comparison sake, here are three screencaps of my phone in landscape mode:
Screenshot_2014-02-26-06-36-42.png Screenshot_2014-02-26-06-37-41.png Screenshot_2014-02-26-06-38-06.png

Last edited:
This isn't related to the forums but wasn't sure where to put it...on the main website it doesn't seem to work well with iPhone Safari now...it almost goes into app mode and you cannot access the forward/back buttons on the bottom unless you first tap the address to the website. Is this some sort of new "feature", if so it doesn't work well at all! Thanks Pete!

This isn't related to the forums but wasn't sure where to put it...on the main website it doesn't seem to work well with iPhone Safari now...it almost goes into app mode and you cannot access the forward/back buttons on the bottom unless you first tap the address to the website. Is this some sort of new "feature", if so it doesn't work well at all! Thanks Pete!
Hey Matt,

This is actually a new feature of iOS 7.1, not a new feature on PSLS. Try visiting another site and seeing if this happens to confirm. Some sites can disable the feature, actually.

Hey Matt,

This is actually a new feature of iOS 7.1, not a new feature on PSLS. Try visiting another site and seeing if this happens to confirm. Some sites can disable the feature, actually.

I haven't come across another site that does this yet. Yours is the only one for me man. It only happened like a week ago and I've been on 7.1 since it came out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urithit
Back
monitoring_string = "c4568df34a4eab80a0d9879fe9bce549"